8 steps to Create powerful Email Signature in Outlook 365
Email Signature in Outlook
Email signature is very important when it comes to email marketing, just like Gmail email Signature, you can also add email signature to Outlook 365 which will be shown to your mail recipient at the footer of each outgoing mail from your outlook 365 email account. In this article, you will learn how to add a signature to your Outlook 365 outgoing email messages. To be able to so, you first of all need to create an email signature, then after that you will have the choice of either adding the signature manually to each message you’re sending out, or to automatically append the signature to the outgoing email messages. See the guide below on
How to Create Email Signature in Outlook 365
- To be able to create an Outlook email signature, you first need to log into your email account on Office 365.
- Now, kindly use the App Launcher to get to Outlook.
- Once you are logged into your email account, you can click on the wheel located at the top right hand corner right next to your account name.
(This opens the context menu for your own preference).
- Now, click on “options” to open the options page of your account.
- From the options page, just search for “Formatting, font and signature” and click on it.
- Ones you are taken the editing page for your personal signature, this is where you can write your personal signature. (The box at the upper side will show you how your signature will be formatted once it created).
- Kindly use the buttons made available to format the email signature in outlook with the font type and the size you love.
- Once you’re done, kindly click on the “save” link to finish.
Congrats! You have successfully created an Outlook 365 email signature.
Note: the email signature you created will automatically appear in each email message you’ll write and will have the same formatting you selected while creating it.
So, if you would like to send mails without the default signature, then just go ahead and delete the signature text from the body of your email and it won’t appear, and if you wish not use the signature in your emails anymore, kindly follow the steps on how to add the signature, then, only delete the signature instead of adding any text to it (see step 6).
You can read more about this from the Office email signature page at https://support.office.com/en-US/Article/Create-and-add-an-email-signature-in-Outlook-Web-App-0f230564-11b9-4239-83de-f10cbe4dfdfc.
Although i tried to follow the steps from the office help center but couldn’t find the right buttons in the menu. So I decide to make something better to help you in case you come across similar problem.
I believe its gona work for you. Please share your thought or any other help about creating email signature in Outlook using the comment section.